RoscoPetroavance Limited was incorporated in 1951.
In 1995 the Agostini's Limited Group of Companies acquired a majority share in RoscoPetroavance Limited.
The group's intention was to divest some of its resources into the oil and gas sector and saw RoscoPetroavance as one of the avenues to achieve their goal.
Rosco Petroavance now serves which includes a full state of the art service shop.
The company operates seven divisions as follows.
Valve Division, Hydraulic Division, Oil Well Division, Rig Spares Division, Safety Division, Lubricants Division and Service Division.